Monday, October 18, 2010

Dreams!




The definition of happiness is different for different people but the definition of unhappiness is more or less the same...

Unhappiness visits me more than often... this time I am unhappy because I am not sure with what I am doing with my life...or if what im doing is what iv always wanted to do..

I want to try different things... I want to do lots of things... I want to study literature... I want to be a chef...i want to travel…i want to find answers... I want to meet people... I want to fall in love…more than once...I don’t want people judging me... or telling me what to do... I want to decide what’s right for me and I want to grow... I want to laugh when I do something wrong and then go and make it right... I don’t need someone telling me how stupid I was...

I want to get drunk every night… cause I know I won’t do it after a while...i want to learn things my way and I want to find that way...I don’t want someone showing me the way because I am sure that’s the wrong way...

I don’t mind not ever finding that one right person if I’ve met a lot of wonderful wrong people on the way...

I don’t want to be a corporate slave... I want to write... read and live by the hills someday...i

I don’t mind a life I share with just myself...if that’s what would make me happy...a friend of mine keeps telling me how I “will” die alone and I don’t mind that only if I have done all I wanted to by the end of this life..!!

Life’s a mess right now... but I know it’l be right... cause I know I have it in me to do better if not greater things and I know I just need time..!!

i know someday i will find a way to live this dream..and i know the day will come sometime soon..cause this dream that i am chasing is mine and mine alone..



No comments:

Post a Comment