Saturday, February 26, 2011

10 random things.......


Some random , some not-so-random things i wish i could have right now.like right right now.



10. Black stockings, a hot clutch, boots of every color….and so much more here..:S


9. Driving lessons: I just realized I have totally forgotten how to drive! :S


8. A huge piano: I feel the music in me.


7. An Irish boy friend: Scottish and Italians are welcome as well :P


6. Lots of stationery: I feel like scribbling, stapling, punching, drawing, filing.


5. A vacation: alone or with just a few quiet friends who don’t wish to spend the holidays getting sloshed.


4. Lots and lots and lots of books: reading is the solution to all problems.


3. A pet: A white lion cub or a brown horse or at least a dog.


2. Coffee: Yeah I am no more a tea person. Or maybe I am just having a coffee phase.


1. A Samsung galaxy tab: it’s hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment