Sunday, February 27, 2011

And All Of A Sudden....



All of a sudden I want to eat strawberry cheesecake/fresh cream/punch lying down on my bed.

All of a sudden I want it to rain.

All of a sudden I want to watch the how I met your mother series from season 1 all over again.

All of a sudden I feel like singing with someone insanely and so loudly that my vocal chords don’t function for a week after that.

All of a sudden I want to cook for someone.

All of a sudden i want to start writing poems again.

All of a sudden I want to go to all those places where I grew up. Even school.

(Ummm... I have lived In 8 different houses in the last 18 years and each and every house has made me who I am. I get attached to places even faster than I get attached to people.)

All of a sudden I want to sit at bandstand/marine drive/carters and talk to water.

All of a sudden I want to dress up like I never have before and have the most amazing evening of my life.

All of a sudden I want to cuddle my brother till he doesn’t slap me. Or maybe even after that.

All of a sudden I want to be with people I have lost in the last 4 years. And tell them how much I miss them.

All of a sudden I want to see that one most important person (among the really small number people who really matter to me) in my life smile like she never has.

All of a sudden I don’t want to crib about how imperfect and unplanned my life is.

All of a sudden I want to call something “mine”.

All of a sudden I want to fall madly and freaking passionately in love with someone for a while!


and All of a sudden I wish all this comes true and I have the most perfect day of my life.


*tuned into* blowing in the wind – bob dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment