Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Another Evening!




He walks in and I'm busy staring at myself in the mirror.. I do know he's there but i don't bother..i know i'm not one of those who carries her luck along everywhere..he can't be anyone special.. just someone there..

We get on the dance floor and I dance like it’s the end of the world... I know nothing about him... I can’t even sense his presence...

Hours pass by and tonight I don’t seem to get tired... at least not very soon...

Soft music starts and me being the sensitive I- can’t take it now... I come out and sit on one side... I bend down cause my legs hurt and I don’t know who I have just seen...

Ummmm never mind - there I want to get wild tonight... I take my friends along to buy us some drinks... I realize I’m a devil... my heart tells me to look there again...but well the DEVIL...

I come back, drink, dance , eat for another few hours...but still don’t look back...

Well I still don’t know what made me go sit there... the vodka...my hurting legs... the bad sound track...or that part of my heart that sensed him even before I realized..

But whatever played the trick...I’m gratefull...

I’m definitely high... he moves aside creating place for me... I look up and for the first time see him...

how did i not notice him before?? :O

Well never mind... I’m tired... just want to sit there for a while and ill be on the dance floor in no time...I know..!!

A part of me is hoping he’d talk though... why doesn’t he ask me anything??

Huh? What’s wrong with me? I’m sure he thinks I’m a drunken bitch!! Why would anyone just talk like that...??

Ummm... what if i talk?? well I’m sure I’ll be excused... especially if he really thinks I’m drunk I don’t have much to lose, right?!

“Why aren’t you dancing??”...

Seriously?? :O .. That’s what I just asked??

Yeah great... now he thinks I’m desperate I’m sure...he’s so going to make a face and answer for the heck of it...

But he bends down... I don’t understand it first and then I realize he couldn’t hear me...

I go close and ask him again... he looks up... smiles... and says “I don’t feel like”….



And I do remember this smile I have on my face from sometime... :)








Well Just one time like any other time when I feel in love for the first time….

No comments:

Post a Comment