Friday, March 4, 2011

little things.. :)


I believe in running up the success ladder in pencil skirts and floral tops with an iPhone in my perfectly thin hands. Style AND Substance. Why compromise?

I Love cold milk with chocolate in the mornings, a cup of tea in the evening and the smell of rain, anytime of the day.

Movies comfort me. and music gets me going.

New stationery.pizza’s.a well set cupboard. mens wear.Scented candles. A fluffy cotton comforter all year round.

I'm NOT a social animal. I personally think I am agoraphobic bipolar sensitive desperate weirdo with lots of ambitions(I don’t know how that goes along, but I do pretty well).

And I have so much passion, i assure you, you'll be floored.

I can do my own things but I prefer some help from others since I am too lazy.

I just need a little push and help I can do anything and literally anything.

I LOVE surprises. I love flowers especially white ones. They do wonders while impressing me.

I like little gestures of love.

Over time i have learnt romance is about sacrificing and giving a whole lot of you for the relationship. Since I cannot do that I prefer and enjoy my single hood.

I am an open minded , blunt , egoistic bitch and I don’t mind being one.

I love a very few things and people in my life and I am highly possessive about them even though I doubt anyone realizes that.

And I love discovering myself and writing it here so that i read this in a few years and smile.


*tuned into* open skies - parikrama


No comments:

Post a Comment