Monday, November 21, 2011

When Life surprises you at every step...


Yeah it’s been a while. Or is it wrong to say “a while”. It’s been a long long long time. For someone like me who thought writing was therapeutic and couldn't do without it I have been off the blogosphere for more than 2 months now.

And no I was not exactly whiling away my time. I was experiencing the most astonishing 6 months of my life. ‘A year and life is unbelievable different’ is what my status update read a few days back on facebook. But exactly a year back life ran pretty parallel to now. A lot of similar things were happening only I wasn’t as dumbstruck by it then as I am now.

My decision to shift to Pune has probably been my life's both worst and best decisions at the same time. And I love how I can never figure out which one of it, it really is. Life is absolutely messy right now; it is surprising me a little too much. I feel almost trippy which obviously makes me feel great.

So my first term at SIMC has come to an end and I am back home for my internship and have plenty of time to think. The last one month back in Pune was ultra awesome and now I am having a hard time being back home and coming to terms with the fact that I have to be here and do this for the next one month or more.

I have experienced so much in the last 6 months. They have been truly amazing. Made some great friends. Strengthened some old friendships. Lost a few people. Got a few back. Learnt more history. Found out more about literature. Watched more movies. Read more books. Got tones of nicotine into my blood and gave up on it eventually. Missed a lot of lectures. Met with a really scary accident. Hurt myself pretty bad. Regretted a lot. Loved a lot. And had a lot of fun really.

So now that I am back I hope to post my experiences from the last 6 months on my blog one by one.

And soon.

Wish me luck.



P.S: Cold Play is going to be in Dubai next month and I can’t see any ray of hope of me being there at that time. *sob sob*

P.P.S: Pune is my second favorite city right now.


*tuned into* Paradise- Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment