Monday, June 13, 2011

A song that makes me want to smile!



So now I don’t really have any particular song that is my favorite or that I want to play on the day of my marriage (which is very likely to not happen at all). I do have songs that remind me of someone but I don’t have a favorite band really, I love so many of them. I don’t have a song that reminds me of me somewhere. Or maybe I do but I am really not going to crack my brains to find the right song for the right need. However I do have this one song I hear when I am happy. A song that makes me believe I am happy. A song I have never shared. A song that I am finally sharing.

P.s: On a more serious thought maybe I am just going to make my own 30 day challenge (or less, depending till when this phase lasts in my life) and post songs on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment