Monday, June 13, 2011

First love! True love!


You ask me what my first love is and the answer comes more naturally to me than my name. Rains. Yes rains are my first love. Ever since I was a child the first rains meant happiness to me.

A lot has changed around me and within me. My thought process and feelings have gone through tons of stages and changes. But the feeling I get when I smell the earth after the first rain, well that remains the same! I still feel like love fills me up when I hear the rain, smell the rain, feel the rain. Oh Yes rains make me go crazy!

Standing by the sea side dripping wet and life was never better!

Monsoons I wait for you every year with the same enthusiasm I did the year before (if not more)

I am so glad you are here. You brink so much hope, love and peace along.

How I have missed you, how I love you and how I wish you stayed with me forever.

Welcome back darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment