Friday, December 31, 2010

Walking into Light! ♥



so what does it really take to have a perfect time?


The right place? Right time? Right plan? Lots of people?


Of course not…


you just need to be in a place you dint think you would be in...on a rather cold cold evening… without any plan… with just that one person you really want to be with…and a green balloon…


And everything falls in place.. Just like that…


I dint shop for anything but I am absolutely sure about the things I want in my life for the year to come...

I wasn’t partying or getting drunk but I still feel intoxicated...

I was with the person Id really be with right now...

And I did come back home at exactly 12 (according to my 20 minutes slow clock) and kiss the 3 most important people in my life…


And besides all that there is more than 1 thing that I can still check on my list of things to do to have a nice time…


12 hours into the New Year and I already feel good..!!


So what have I learnt? Well…. Not much… but it’s not about learning all the time I guess...


its like im walking into light..

and I just want this feeling to stay... this spirit to stay... the year to go on…


And for now I’ll just finish my first breakfast of the year and plan the rest of the day…



More on the day later...

XOXO...



*tuned into* fireworks- Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment