Friday, January 21, 2011

Cause It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference.


ARDENT! EBULLIENT! EXUBERANT! FANATICAL! Yes, that’s how every normal Indian student feels at around this time of the year and many more times considering how many exams we have throughout the year. So kudos to me for completing 2 trimesters where even one seemed impossible. Though with a lot of retests and fails I still feel proud that I could sit through every 2 hour exam and write something on those blank sheets. I am looking forward to a very exciting trimester and if these three months work out the way they should, you’ll see less of my I-have-done-nothing-in-my-life posts!

As for today I need to just deal with my hangover and do my reading and writing I missed in the last week. And that’s going to keep me busy for some time now. Thankfully. Also I am getting myself involved in as many things as I can take and do full justice to. It feels like it’s the right time to do things that I truly and honestly believe in. and even as I take the first step towards it, I realize that it fills me up with so much satisfaction.

illiteracy.animal rights.global warming.domestic violence.alcoholism.there are so many issues for which people fight for everyday.and all they require is participation.

I know I don’t have many readers but whoever accidental gets to reading this do visit the link below and do your bit. The fact that the education that has made me the person I am is something that not everyone has makes me feel ashamed and I am going to do my bit. It sounds all dramatic but it’s a very critical issue like many others and needs participation. So participate.

http://www.awaazdo.in/?share=donatestatus&v=4



*tuned into* true colors-Cyndi Lauper.

No comments:

Post a Comment