Friday, January 7, 2011

Do it anyway!




Just when I thought I will never find out where to start and what to do I came across this...

Though I don’t believe and follow a lot of things he says, some of his principles do come handy…!!

So I realized that nothing I do is ever going to be good enough for anyone... even me...

since I’m a person who always wants to learn I’m never going to be satisfied...

Where ever I reach I will want to go further...

and when you have parents who think you can conquer the world..

well you never reach a destination….

I don’t know where I will be in the next few years… I don’t know if I will always do the right thing... I don’t know if I or the things I do will make a difference or not...

I’m just going to do them anyway..

even if they are as useless as the invention of hand dryers..!!



more on a lot of insignificant things later..!!


*tuned into* lag ja gale - woh kaun thi

No comments:

Post a Comment