Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cause You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me...

Tea helps our head and heart.

Tea medicates most every part.

Tea rejuvenates the very old.

Tea warms the hands of those who’re cold.

If there is anything that I absolutely need in my life and wish to see every morning when I get up it is a "cup of tea". Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage for me. The best time I have is with my cup of tea and an interesting novel.

So there’s a rule in my house -no tea if I get up any time after 10.Yeah its torture really. Just a way for my mum to get me out of my bed early. And Since its 12 now I am not going to get any tea on a day full of unnecessary studying (studying is usually unnecessary). A week of exams and I already feel like jumping of my second floor balcony.

Ahh...exams!!

It’s such a disease. Or at least it feels like one. Especially when you have them every other month. It’s everywhere and still no one seems to do anything about it. I guess I’ll have to work on that later and concentrate on my accounts paper for now. A subject that I loved but now conveniently dislike thanks to NMIMS.

So yeah I guess I’ll go get ready for my day (without any tea) for now. Hope that this week ends asap.


so , best of luck to me.



*tuned into* O sathi Re - omkara

No comments:

Post a Comment